Tuesday, 22 July 2008





just some random pics

i cant force this eyes to see the end-paramore

hello deardear readers:) today is tuesday.lessons over-filled with pure boredom.to make matters worst, we were exhausted the day after training and simply just feel like dozing off. limbs feeling so cramp. we need a massage.ASAP. good news! maybe not to you readers.but its good news to us:) we finished our dnt artefact! at last after weeks and weeks of sacrifice we did have gained a sense of accomplishment and relief.knowing the fact that on thursday we dont need to do any of those crap anymore.it's worth while:)
i spent THREE HOURS to figure out the complicated electronic system all by myself. no doubt that teachers are not a great help when it comes to dnt. is it part of independent learning or am i sensing that the dnt teachers in siglap sec suck? im sure you readers are shocked that i manage to finish up by myself. dont worry, you're not alone. i am shock myself. well, what really drive me to finish up my artefact was the fact that i didnt want to stayback any longer. the constant shouting from mr maricar from the other end of the room just to get my attention really brings me to the brim of losing myself. mr maricar was like "thats my girl" when i said i've finished.i turned to MACY-ee and showed the'wtf did he just said' face.haha.i remember the day before when i talked to MACY-ee that im going to be dead cause i have no time to solder the circuit board. ironically, its done! yay! okay enough of my overflowing joy about that stupid dnt thing.moving on to the other part of my life. zen, i know you were being honest. and to tell you the truth, i dont mind it at all. as long you keep to your promise. i love zen tan kok siang the way he is no matter what:) ohh yea, boo dont worry about me. im going to eat like you.my nasi-padang monster:)-jodie
yesyes i've completed my gruelling, most annoying piece of crap that i've ever work on.my artefact:) a whole big gratitude to baby who constantly kept reminding and motivating me to finish up my artefact.and see,i've done it:) if it wasnt because of him and his pep talk, i wouldnt even had bothered to stayback and even do anything.although my artefact doesnt turn out like how i wanted it to be(cause of alot of measurement mistakes tsk -.-") it still looked pretty cool to me.now its safe at the dnt store.so long artefact.i dont evereverever want to see you again:) HARIZ WONG YUN FENG i miss you baby.really.friday okay?saturday if you can make it okay?ilysvm baby:) my legs are suffering hell right now.really it's aching.irony to the latter,i did do my warming up yesterday.woohoo atlast i ate dinner-MACY!
wly!BLOOD BLOOD GALLONS OF THE STUFF


9:32 pm




Double the Flava

click to comment
identical twins.
Zati Iwana & Zati Iwani
suffering from aneroxia nervosa and bulimia
we are:
  • schooling at Republic Polytechnic
  • persuing a Diploma in Business Information Systems
  • currently sixteen years young
  • passionate photographers
  • refusing to speak only to listen to the sound of our voices
  • reflections of one another but with seperate personalities


    C'mon baby shake it


    MusicPlaylist
    MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com




    Do visit them too

    MACY JODIE
    aishah aqilah edah feezah fique hid iskandar kendra lissa marissa nieya sharifah teeqa


    You scream here




    Archives

    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009


    Credits

    Designer
    Blogskins