Thursday, 10 July 2008



dear god-avenge sevenfold

hello dear readers :) oh well some of you guys may have watch anugerah band yesterday and yes RANCOUR WON!it was least expected because we supported x-tech.but they seem a little too "safe". romey is fucking hot. no, he's gorgeous.ahh heavenly. so today was another epidome.not much going on.this saturday is our english prelims.like wow.and we unfatefully got ms ng as our examiner.oh good luck. so today had english consultation. 1hr40mins of pure silence is great once in a while. well, our dnt artefact arent doing great right now. this means, STAYBACK for dnt tomorrow.

im fucking pissed yet again.but not because of the same purpose though.i've once felt that hey at last my artefact(dnt) was oh so going well.the downside is that some freaking nigga came meddling with it and there it goes down the freaking drain.i mean its not all that thrashy but it is the main function that is not working .my work was about 65% done and now its 45% done.hell yes im ought to be pissed.i despise dnt.really.i swear.i want to filtrate all my thought of dnt out of my head.besides artefact is 30 marks only.anyway,remeber chico? he recently viewed me in friendster.like woah it's been donkey years since ive heard from him.i thought he vanished.nontheless my sub-concious mind took control of me and started typing down a comment for him.but listen,his second picture the one with nike logo is awesomely HOT!gosh i miss him laa kay.-MACY!

i woke up this morning thinking about what lies ahead of me. i am so caught up with school that i barely have time for myself. the constant activity keeps me away from my thoughts. i need the time to digest everything thats going on around me. but time can't just stop for me right? if only i can pause time and just kick back, relax and let myself be consumed with my thoughts. i feel like other people's thoughts or opinions are much more important. sometimes i do ask myself, when do i ever get to listen to my own opinion? and yet again i'll jump into conclusion that its okay, there is time. i dont want to overlook and think that everything's going to be fine. but sometimes i just have to. if you are reading and find yourself doubtful of what i've just said, its okay. thats what im feeling right now. okay im done with my reflection. ohh yes, i love david and romey:)-jodie

wly! IM SO OVER BEING BLUE



6:01 pm




Double the Flava

click to comment
identical twins.
Zati Iwana & Zati Iwani
suffering from aneroxia nervosa and bulimia
we are:
  • schooling at Republic Polytechnic
  • persuing a Diploma in Business Information Systems
  • currently sixteen years young
  • passionate photographers
  • refusing to speak only to listen to the sound of our voices
  • reflections of one another but with seperate personalities


    C'mon baby shake it


    MusicPlaylist
    MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com




    Do visit them too

    MACY JODIE
    aishah aqilah edah feezah fique hid iskandar kendra lissa marissa nieya sharifah teeqa


    You scream here




    Archives

    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009


    Credits

    Designer
    Blogskins